Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Popper - Tha ''I Do'' Remix Disc [Kansas City][2005]


01 I Do (Remix) Feat. Tech N9ne, Fat Tone, Big Krizz Kaliko, Big Boy Levar & Jeshawn The Fireman
02 Swerve It Feat. Ssan The Sav
03 Whatever You Do Feat. Jeshawn The Fireman & Ruff Dawg
04 For The Kidz Feat. Tyara, Shenelle & CJ
05 I Do (Original) Feat. Jeshawn The Fireman
06 Drink & Souse
07 Dudes Wit Me Feat. Jeshawn The Fireman
08 That's That Shit Feat. Ruff Dawg & The Terrordaktall
09 The Turning Point Feat. The Philstir
10 The P.O.P.P.E.R.
11 Nationwide Mouthpiece
12 Represent Ya Hood Feat. 57 St. RDV's, The Veteran Click & Tech N9ne
13 The Day We Worldwide Feat. The Veteran Click & DJ Fresh
14 Midwest Connect Feat. Milk, Fat Ass & Ssan The Sav
15 Check My Record Feat. E-Skool
16 My Int'l Perspective



The Popper - Tha ''I Do'' Remix Disc

No comments: